Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Mag Mile-Wacker Dr) Hyatt Regency

Faker
By Faker,
in

I can confirm that it is the Hyatt. (I received the same review that you quoted.) I booked it for $126 for June 3-7th. The COMM is driving up prices for any stay that includes June 7th.

I have read positive and (mostly) negative reviews of this property. After repeatedly getting shut down on Priceline for a 4* in this time period for $115, I decided to go with the devil I know.

Fred

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your results with the rest of the board.

Nice job using both services and whichever one worked best for the situation.

I moved your post to its own thread so the hotel can be reflected in the title... i added a link to this new thread in the previous post your replied to.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you're the same person who got the Hyatt and posted on the "other" message board, I can't believe the response you got, it was downright mean. I help people plan their visit to Chicago all the time (some from this board, many from tripadvisor, anyone reading this is always welcome to email me at dvdmovie1 AT aol.com) and I make a lot of *suggestions* what they should do, and analyze their options for them. I wouldn't be upset if they did something I didn't suggest.

Sorry if this is taking this thread off-topic or is otherwise problematic (I LOVE this site and often try to help when I can), but I had to say something about what I saw on TOBB.

Good luck, and I hope you enjoy your stay at the Hyatt and your trip to Chicago.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]