Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Antonio - Riverwalk

Luvem2
By Luvem2,
in

I am trying to bid for 3 rooms for 5/19 - 5/21 and again from 5/22 - 5/24. I am getting a different offer depending if I try 1 room vs. 3 rooms on the first set of dates. Is this because there are not enough rooms to offer me 3??

(On the second set of dates it is offering me a 2* and a 1*???? Yikes!!)

Both offers say "Best Offer": for the 3 rooms the Selected amenities include: Pool(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service). ($119.00)

For the 1 room the Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services, High-Speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Business Center. ($97.00)

Which hotels do you think these could be? Would it work if each couple booked 1 room each for the $97.00 bid?

I think I may need your help again....you haven't steered me wrong yet!!

What is the star rating of each?

Please keep this thread current for the first stay and start a NEW TOPIC for the second stay (it'll be easier to keep them straight/separate).

It is possible that the hotel only offers one room at a time to the opaque providers or that they only have one room available/left at the given rate. If there is only one available and each couple tries to book simultaneously, one couple will receive the hotel and the others will get a message that the selection is no longer available.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]