Priceline Hotel: Singapore fail bid.

bacai
By bacai,
in

As same as previous post, I tried up to total ($162) and failed.

There is current 5* for total 170 USD, so I stopped.

I did split the bid for 2 different day, no help.

I think Priceline may have no inventory in Singapore???

No offer for higher price either????

(sorry for the title said up to total $150, but I did up to $160 USD)

I think Priceline may have no inventory in Singapore???

No offer for higher price either????

Counter-offers are somewhat random... we have seen bids countered when far away from a successful bid, and also not seen a counter-offer when a bid of just $1 more was accepted.

Which zone(s) are you bidding? HOTWIRE is currently offering 4* hotels in this region for $135-$155/nite... would either of these work for your needs?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

tried up to $160 for 3 nights 1/5-4/5 for 5*, no response at all.
Your dates are (substantially) different than the OP's... if you'd like help with your own stay please start a NEW TOPIC and please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future bidding.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Which zone(s) are you bidding? HOTWIRE is currently offering 4* hotels in this region for $135-$155/nite... would either of these work for your needs?

I try to bid *5 into Orchard & City Hall/marina hope to get Hilton , Conrad, or anything better.

4* for all zone except Bugis & east coast with up to 140 $USD.

I saw Hotwire price but the total cost as much as the regular hotel (Moon hotel, Landmark, Millenium..etc).

Many companies have moved their office from Japan to Singapore due to earthquake that take all the rooms ????.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]