Priceline Hotel: 4* Atlanta (Airport ATL South) Westin

Ram12345
By Ram12345,
in

Hi all,

This is the first time I did an "intelligent" bidding after reading lots of posts in this forum. I thank you all for all the information provided and was really helpful to find a 4* hotel for $68/night. Please let me know if this is a good deal.

The only issue (for lack of better word) is, which I found after I got the reservation to Westin Atlanta Hotel was you have PAY for the parking every day. I am a bit disappointed about that. Also, I went to traveladvisor web site to read reviews and found most of them complaining about the high cost of food in the hotel, apart from the ridiculous parking charges.

Over all it took me many attempts to get the deal. I started with 60 for 4*, then raised to 62, 64, 65, 66, 67 and finally 68.

I hope the stay would be comfortable for me and my family!

Thanks!

Congrats on your success and Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Very nice first PRICELINE win! Sorry to hear about the high cost of parking, but unfortunately, this is becoming increasingly common at city/airport hotels, as well as other areas. If you do need two beds, I would contact the hotel in advance, as PRICELINE guarantees 1 bed/double occupancy. With the lowest regular rate at $149, I'd certainly say that more than half off is a good deal.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Thanks much for the information. Could you also tell me if there is lot of traffic in the morning between 6:30 AM to 8:00am? I have to drive to the CS (USMLE) exam center that is about 2-3miles form the hotel and I have no clue about the traffic conditions in Atlanta.

I looked up where the testing site is. You'll only be on Riverdale road, but that road runs right by the airport. It is very lightly travelled. Luckily you don't have to get on any freeways or interstates. It shouldn't take you longer then 10 min. Traffic on the southside of Atlanta is far lighter than the northside, so you lucked out picking a hotel in the area you did.

Good luck

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]