Priceline Hotel: 2* Morristown Holiday Inn

Travelnow
By Travelnow,
in

I have never been successful bidding this area before so thought I would post. This is a Saturday night check-in, which is what I have always bid unsuccessfully in the past. There really isn't a free re-bid here, but I usually bid Dandridge also, since the distance isn't that great.

Bid a couple of times previously up to $40 for a 2 *. Today bid $40 for Morristown 2* and then $45 by adding Dandridge. The hotel's website shows $64 as lowest rate, so no great savings. I have seen this

hotel, but only from the exterior. It is a good location for us. Will try to post a review.

Holiday Inn Morristown

3230 West Andrew Johnson Hwy.

Morristown, TN 37814

423-581-8700

This is NOT the downtown location. If, as we do, you have a child at Carson-Newman College, this is only about 10 minutes away. As always, I used the savingsbarn.com link. :)

Thanks you for sharing your win and adding this hotel to our lists.

Glad to see you were successful, at least now you'll know of at least one hotel in the area that is a possibility (and so will the rest of us! :) ) Glad to hear the location works out well for you.

As always, I used the savingsbarn.com link. :)

Thank you very much.

Enjoy your stay and the family time.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]