Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Jacksonville (Downtown) Crowne Plaza

lhoising
By lhoising,
in

I bought from hotwire 2-3 years ago, the hyatt for around 45/night for memorial day weekend (jazz festival). This will be for 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 kids. Assuming now just 2 adults. I was trying to do the same last year but nothing was available in that range.

This year I am looking and I see a 2*, 3* and 3.5* in downtown jacksonville for 5/27 - 5/29. I am not sure which hotel is which because your site lists crown plaza as 3.5* and hyatt as 4*. So I think things have changed since I do not know that any new hotels have been built. I know that the Hotels.com listed price option on hotwire for crown plaza lists it as a 3.5* (shows up when checking 5/27-5/29 for 2 adults and 2 children). So was the Hyatt downgraded all the way to a 3 or is it possible that hotwire unlisted price and Hotels.com listed price on hotwire have crown plaza at two different star ratings? Does that make sense? I know neither guess is a sure thing but I would prefer the Hyatt.

In other questions, the Omni listed as Hotels.com listed price is 4* but there is no 4* option for unlisted. Is it that Omni is not available or could hotwire have it has a 3.5* and have a different star rating system than listed Hotels.com.

Here is what I am looking at:

3-star hotel in Downtown Jacksonville is what i am looking at getting for 48/night.

This hotel features the following amenities:

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply. Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal. Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary. Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply. High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply. Tennis Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one tennis court; an extra charge typically applies. Please note that Hotwire cannot guarantee the level of services offered at a property and/or if services are operational at the time of visit. Services may be closed due to seasonality reasons and/or may be closed for renovation.

The second option is for 73/night:

3.5-star hotel in Downtown Jacksonville

This hotel features the following amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free. Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply. Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal. Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary. Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply. High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply. Golf Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies. Tennis Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one tennis court; an extra charge typically applies. Please note that Hotwire cannot guarantee the level of services offered at a property and/or if services are operational at the time of visit. Services may be closed due to seasonality reasons and/or may be closed for renovation.

Please click this HOTWIRE link and reply to this thread with only the amenity names (not the description) so that it will make your post easier to read in trying to ID the hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]