Hotwire Hotel: Need help ID 3* in ATL Airport area

travelbee88
By travelbee88,
in

This property has not yet been reported to the board, but with high marks from previous HOTWIRE guests and a 4.5/5.0 Tripadvisor review (are you able to see this on the offer which appears on your own search?), i wouldn't be too concerned about quality with this one.

However, note that there is no Shuttle icon shown, so one might not be offered at this property, that would be the only 'warning' i can see in regards to this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks thereuare.

I think it could be the DoubleTree Atlanta Airport, when comparing the amenities to those listed on your Hotwire hotel list? What do you guys think?

I saw people getting properties that didn't show a shuttle icon on Hotwire but the hotel did have free shuttle service, so I'm not too concerned.

I might wait a couple more days and decide then what to do.

Will keep the board posted.

travelbee88

I think it could be the DoubleTree Atlanta Airport, when comparing the amenities to those listed on your Hotwire hotel list? What do you guys think?

I don't think this is the DoubleTree. The property you look at is rated 4.5/5 on TA. The DT is currently rated 3.5/5 on TA. And there's not enough reviews for this change on tripAdvisor.

Let us know how we can help you further.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]