Priceline Hotel: 3* Atlanta (Airport ATL South) Hilton Garden Inn

rescue1
By rescue1,
in

I have been trying for a 3 or 4 star hotel in the Atlanta Airport South area. We need to be in area number 8 only because of the conference we are going to. The dates are May 5th through the 8th. We need to stay Thursday through Sunday and need 2 rooms. I have been bidding between 40 and 46 a night per room. It seems like others have been able to secure rooms in this price range. Is it too early for me to be bidding? I have failed so far to secure a room. We usually have no problem getting a room in this area for 45 or less. I cannot rebid except every 24 hours since I need to stay in area #8 only. Any suggestions?? Thanks so much!! This forum has been a great help!

I cannot rebid except every 24 hours since I need to stay in area #8 only. Any suggestions??

You can rebid if you are interested in a 3 star or higher. Just rebid areas that don't have any 3 star or higher hotels. The areas that currently do not contain any hotels that are 3 star or higher are listed below: However, as always please verify that this information is accurate.

Area 5: Forest Park - Riverdale

Area 10: Jonesboro

Area 15: Morrow

Area 20: Stockbrigde

Area 22: Union City

WarSad

Thank you so much for the tip!!! I checked on the 3 stars at Jonesboro and bid 47 and was rejected then rebid adding Morrow and got a bid for 48.00 accepted for the Hilton Garden Airport Millenium in area 8! I really appreciate the rebid zone information! I began my bidding from the PRICELINE link on this site. I hope that helps this forum, as well.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]