Hotwire Hotel: Help IDing 3* Crystal City

sherbstreit
By sherbstreit,
in

This property has not yet been reported to the board, but with a 4.5/5.0 Triapdvisor rating, i wouldn't be too concerned with quality in regards to this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

I am looking at the same hotel listing now and have not figured it out.

I have several ideas each meets the listed amenities but fails for one or two reasons:

Hampton Inn Suites Reagan National- 2.5*on Expedia, and a suite hotel which is not in hotwire listing, also has airport shuttle not in listing

Embassy Suites Crystal City - National Airport, 3* on Expedia, also has a suttle not mentioned, and is a suite not mentioned.

Residence Inn By Marriott Pentagon City is anothe choice three stars on Expedia but when entering 2 adults and 2 children Expedia says exceeds the max allowed guests.

This is for a three night stay late July, the two items important to my family are; the comp breakfast, and a pool, two items harder to find in DC.

If any one has won this hotel please reveal.

Thanks

walterjames,

The dates of the OP's stay above have already passed (i know, frustrating when users don't follow-up or conclude their threads).

If you'd like help with your own trip please start by reading your messages and clicking this HOTWIRE link, then start a NEW TOPIC for your own stay and include the actual dates of travel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I will do that, I am waiting for my sister to decide.

The room I am interested is gone for now, at the price of 74 dollars it would of been worth

even booking 2 rooms, which was available at the time I started this. But if anyone has an

idea I would still like to know what hotel it may be.

I am stumped on this one! I am usually very good at figuring out what Hotwire hotel it is before buying

and at least have it to two possible hotels. I have never gotten a bad room using hotwire either, in fact

we have been up graded to even better and larger rooms several times.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]