Priceline Hotel: Boston Need bidding advice

lulubee
By lulubee,
in

Any advice for bidding in the Copley Square area, ideally I'd like to pay around $100 for 3.5-4*, is this totally unrealistic for summer?

Alternatively, if we had to stay outside of the city and use transit to come into city, any suggestions there?

Any other help is welcome, thank you!

Thank you...If I had to I could go as high as $125-$150 per night. I'd like to stay as low as possible however because we will be paying for parking as well. If get a hotel in the city the plan is to park it and leave it. Any thoughts on cheap parking by the airport...seems like that statement could be an oxymoron. Any advice is appreciated & thanks again.

Lulubee...are you flying into Boston & then renting your car? We visit Boston occasionally & drive from CT. We never park in the city as it is very pricey to park your car when you will not use it! We park at one of the " T" stations & take it into the city....Boston is easily accessible around the city by the public transportation & walking. I am pretty sure the "t" /public transportation is run by MBTA.....you can get a visitors pass for the subways etc....for great prices!......if you are flying into Boston, hold off in renting a car until you need it, if you are traveling via car after Boston to other areas.....if you are coming into the city with your rental car & then flying out, seriously consider just returning the car before your Boston stay. You can spend the money you will use to park your car on either a nicer hotel or dinner etc....u will not use the car!...why pay huge $$$ to park a car u will not need...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]