Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip North) Wynn

tooniebug
By tooniebug,
in

Best guess is the Wynn or the Venetian... although i'd tend to favor the Wynn for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

EDIT TO ADD: although the 5* hotel in the North Strip zone on my search is coming up at $108/nite... are you searching for more then one room or for more than the defaults 2adults/0children? (if so it may be a different hotel then then one i'm seeing in which case i wouldn't favor one hotel over the other (Wynn vs. Venetian))

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

:)

Using the BB PRICELINE link, my bids:

started at $75... denied.

tried $85.... denied.

tried $95 ...denied.

tried $100 WINNER WINNER CHICKEN (buffet of course) DINNER!!

Now I just need them to give me 2 Qn beds instead of a king so my BFF doesn't have to deal with my sleep cuddling all week. And of course.....what shows to see?

thank you BB! If it weren't for your help and guidance, I would be too scaredy-cat to try PRICELINE and I would end up paying over double. I feel like I owe you dinner!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a great deal at this great property. Glad to see you're pleased with the outcome and looking forward to your stay... we're happy to have helped.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]