Priceline Hotel: New York City New Years Stay

marnie_g
By marnie_g,
in

Hi Everyone,

My son & girl want to stay in NYC for New Years Eve. They are doing lots of reading on New Years Eve in Times Square. Any tips re: reasonably priced Priceline/Hotwire hotels/ hostels - advice appreciated.

Thanks,

M :)

NYE is generally a very expensive night, although especially in TS, where many properties sell out in advance of the date (and what's left - if anything - is often very expensive.)

This is probably a bit far in advance to book a NYE stay, but I would definitely start researching availability and be on the lookout for deals - I definitely would try to book something in advance and not wait until the last minute.

What would be your desired max budget for the night? Is this for NYE only? Would any other zones nearby (which may be cheaper) be acceptable?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 1 month later...

They wish to check in 24th December check out 7th January, so are looking at a fairly long stay. Maybe a good idea to change hotels a few times to get a better experience of the city.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks,

M

:)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]