Priceline Hotel: 3* Seattle (Bellevue) Coast Bellevue

Arsenic
By Arsenic,
in

Have been trying bids in the Lynnwood area using the daily "free" extra bids method, increasing by $2 each bid. I've been bidding up to $64 now in that area for a 3-star with no luck. Bid $50 on a 3* and got the Bellevue Coast Hotel on the first try. For April 21-22 (one night). I wish I started at $40 :)

Okay, so we decided to stay an extra night, and re-bid for it (for the night before, April 20th). This time I started at $40 and kept increasing by $2 (adding areas that we would LOVE to have accepted but knew wouldn't be, such as Lynnwood, Bothell, Kirkland, etc.). It got rejected all the way until I bid $48. So we got the two nights for an average of $49 :)

I called the hotel directly to let them know about this and they have it in their notes that the two reservations are both for us, so they will do their best to keep us in the same room.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the same hotel for the additional nite and are pleased with the results. It's rare that a hotel will make you change rooms in this scenario, so that shouldn't really be an issue.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]