Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Philadelphia (Airport PHL) Embassy Suites

OneDiaphanous
By OneDiaphanous,
in

Haven't yet seen this hotel reported to the board for Hotwire.

I specifically wanted this one because quite a few friends will be here for a group event on these dates.

I was 99.9 sure this was the correct hotel because I've stayed here before, as well as the Sheraton Suites PHL (the other all-suites Philly airport hotel reported here for Hotwire) so I'm quite familiar with the amenities offered by both hotels. The only other hotel in the general area that could have been a match was a newish hotel and outside of the Hotwire map boundary line for the Philly airport zone, so if they gave it to me by some chance, I planned to contest it.

$91 a night plus tax and fees for 2 nights came to $220 all in- well below the rate the hotel had advertised for those dates, which was $289 a night, and Hotwire's rate was also somewhat below the event group rate I had access to.

Amenities reported: Airport Shuttle, Suite, Fitness Center, Business Center, Pool, Restaurant, Complimentary Breakfast, Kitchenette. TripAdvisor review rating 3.5, Hotwire customer rating 95%. However when I looked again, the same hotel shows up in the Hotwire list with "no ratings gathered yet" So I would not go by Hotwire customer reviews to identify this hotel.

Oddly enough, when I searched for only one of the nights, this hotel did not appear in the list. It only showed when I put both nights.

I'm pretty sure I used your link to purchase- had a couple search windows open so it's possible I used a different one, but I know I clicked thru from here to research it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]