Priceline Hotel: 3* Gettysburg 1863 Inn Gettysburg

AlexP
By AlexP,
in

Started bidding at $40, next bid hit for $50. Total for 2 nights $126. Unfortunately, I must be the first on this board to get this property as a "3 Star". I'm honestly devastated to be stuck at this hotel, which should definitely not be categorized as a 3 Star.

I used the links on this page to book.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Sorry to see that you're disappointed with the outcome. This is a new hotel for the Priceline Hotel List, thanks for sharing your win and helping us add it.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Hope your stay goes better then expected.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I agree that is not a 3* property. Thank you very much for reporting this to us all.

Something with an outside hallway should never be considered a 3* (Except maybe a few Disney properties, but that's a moot point). When I was in the area I stayed at the Wyndham for around ~$100 and that would be a 3-3.5* to me. I tried looking at several sites, and unfortunately, they all listed the 1863 Inn as a 3* so it looks like there is no grounds to complain, sorry.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]