Priceline Hotel: CANNES HOTELS 4* Hotels

Gtwin
By Gtwin,
in

Hello All,

Needing you help once again, as you save the day with my priceline Los Angeles booking!!!

I notice there isn't much info on possible 4* hotels in Cannes.

Wanting to book for 5 days, 12-17 May, but no idea how much would be acceptable and also what hotels we might end up with (as when booking for LA you have an idea on what has been one before).

Our budget is ideally 650 (so no more than 700 dollars with taxes), no more than 130 dollars if possible, but much less than this would be excellent!!

Any help/ideas would be great.

Have started the bidding from 90 dollars and have gone up to 112 so far, although, I also appaear to have a voucher in my inbox starting that an extra 25 dollars can be added to my bids when I want to use it (to have more of a chance of winning), I didn't want to try and use it in case of wasting it.

Also I wanted to bid using PRICELINE not HOTWIRE (but didn't realise I had listed this in the wrong forum will try and change!)

Many thanks Guys and have a great day!! :)

Have started the bidding from 90 dollars and have gone up to 112 so far, although, I also appaear to have a voucher in my inbox starting that an extra 25 dollars can be added to my bids when I want to use it (to have more of a chance of winning), I didn't want to try and use it in case of wasting it.

That voucher isn't used until your bid is successful, so you can keep applying it with each bidding attempt. You can also still start with the link from here, and when on Priceline go to My Account/My Rewards to pick up the voucher before bidding.

Romelle

The Gray Dalbion and Inter-Continental would be at least two possibilities at the 4* level, but there could certainly be others.

However, thru direct booking channels i'm not seeing availability at either of these properties for your dates. As you have a little time i would bid $115 on your next attempt, then increase $5 every 24 hours until you hit your $130 maximum bid. Assuming you're rejected up to $130, we'll then explore your other options.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and keep us updated as to your progress.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]