Priceline Hotel: 4* New Orleans (Downtown) Sheraton

wackojacko
By wackojacko,
in

I've bid several times on Priceling, but this time I might need a second room. a buddy is potentially going to join two of us and then a second room would be nice rather than extra person fee or air matress on the floor, LOL. I can't remember if when i've booked before with the name you own price, if I was given the option of a second room, I know I was offered to extend my stay for the same rate.

I'm holding off on bidding until my friend confirms his airfare. By the way it for Easter weekend, April 21-25 4 nights in New Orleans.

Thanks.

I've never seen any options for booking a second room via Priceline after one has already won a bid. Sorry. I've even seen reports where someone bid again minutes after the previous bid and still ended up with a different hotel.

You might have a chance if you are in an area where there are very few PL offerings. You could contact the hotel and beg, but I wouldn't count on that working.

Maybe you could contact PL and say you meant to bid for two rooms but made a mistake. Occasionally they let people bust a deal if they bid again immediately. They do charge a $25 fee for this.

Speaking as a member, not an administrator or moderator....

Romelle

Once you have the number of rooms and guests confirmed just continue this thread with the parameters of your stay (dates, rooms, guests, star rating, budget, etc) and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We've decide to book two rooms for the 3 of us, April 21-25, 4 nights. Our objective is 4* in Downtown New Orleans, which gives us 5 re-bid zones. Tried today and got rejected up to $51. Will try again tomorrow. Any suggestions appreciated. P.S. used your link to start the bidding-great site.

By Downtown i assume you mean only the Downtown zone and not also including the French Quarter.

If so, you're probably not too far off, but will need to go a bit higher, i'd guess somewhere ~$65 or so.

You didn't state your maximum bid, so i'll just assume you're ok with this amount and on your next round of bidding i'd try as follows:

Select 4* Downtown...

Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $58, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $60, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $63, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $67

Any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks in advance for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]