Hotwire Hotel: Florida Help July 22 - 27

Tomsmom
By Tomsmom,
in

Hi - Was wondering if you could help me. Have been reading you board for awhile and am ready to make my first purchase :) .

Will be in Tampa from July 22 - 27 and have found the following place. There are four of us me - hubby and two teenagers.

Westshore - Tampa International

Condo - but when you open ammenities it says

suite

kitchen

breakfast

shuttle

pool

tennis

The price is $77 per night and is listed as a 4 star.

I have the Entertainment Book so would also go for the rebate.

We are going to be in town to see the Red Sox :) hopefully beat Tampa and will also take in Busch Gardens. Will head to the ocean at one point.

Could you help me identify this place??

Thanks

I may have been mistaken - It is a 3 Star and is now showing at $73. The icon says condo to the left and when you check the amenities details the word condo is in red next the the three stars and then the word suite is written on the bottom.

Do you think this would be the Westin Innisbrook Resort? If so, has anyone stayed there? Is it near anything?

Sorry for asking so many questions.

Thank you very much.

Not sure of this condo property (and condos don't typically get great reviews).

Do you need a condo-type property? There is a 4* offered for your dates thru Hotwire for roughly the same amount which i think is most likely the Quorum Hotel which gets pretty good reviews.

Let us know your thoughts.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Hi - Could you please help me identify this hotel in St Pete Beach/Treasure Island .

July 23 - 27

Price -

Selected amenities include: Beachfront, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Tennis Nearby, Business Center

three stars

$115 per night

thank you very much!

Alice

your original post was april 28th....I assume you never got that hotel

it's likely you wont' get this one thru hotwire either

Why dont' you give priceline a try you can nab a REAL 3* in Tampa Westshore for $70 or less if you're still interested

and you can get a 3* in St. Petersburg for less than $70, St. Pete beach will be much harder to get cheap so I suggest you go with St. Pete if you really want to go

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]