Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Philadelphia (Downtown) Marriott Downtown

n2ny
By n2ny,
in

I'm undecided at this point. Hotel prices (via Priceline) seem high ($75 for a 3-1/2* was just rejected, when I always pay $60-ish), and I need two rooms. Trying to decide whether to take my chances with Priceline and hope prices come down a bit as I get closer to the date.

In your experience, does that happen? Or, if they start out high, they tend to stay high?

Happy to help! :)

Please keep us updated and let us know if you have additional questions. There are a few conventions taking place during this time period at the Exhibition Center, but it doesn't list the amount of attendees, so not sure what effect (if any) these date-specific events are having on rates. Additionally, Travelocity's "Top Secret" section may have other options, too.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or Travelocity or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

lastminutetravel.com has the

Radisson Warwick for $91.00

3.5-star hotel in City Center/Philadelphia

Holiday Inn Olde City for $86.00

3-star hotel in old city/Philadelphia

Crown Plaza Center City for $86.00

4-star hotel in City Center/Philadelphia (which is really a 3.5 star)

After several attempts, I had lost hope of booking two rooms at a 3.5* via Priceline at $60, which is what we always pay in Philly. Throught that maybe a convention was crowding us out but, voila, today it worked (after having bids for a 4* declined at $85, I closed the window and started again with 3.5*). First bid of $60 accepted. YAY!

And to think, I was about to get the Radisson Warwick off of lastminute travel for $91.

Love the customer service at this hotel. This will be our fifth visit. VERY happy.

Used your PRICELINE link, of course.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a nice deal on this property and are pleased with the results... sounds like this should work quite well for your needs this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]