Hotwire Hotel: 4* Philadelphia (Center City East) Loews

PartyGirl
By PartyGirl,
in

It seems like the hotels change daily- yesterday, I saw 4* with spa and some other amenities and deduced it was the Loews. Should have booked it, because the 4* today has no spa icon, I think its Le Meridien (which would still be nice but I wanted a massage) and now I'm a little bit confused.

I'm looking for 2 rooms in Center City East. One 4* and one 3* or higher for 3/24-3/25 Today I have seen:

3* Breakfast & Pool

3.5* Fitness, Resturant, Laundry, Internet (i didnt see any 3.5* on the hotel list...)

and the 4* Fitness, Resturant, Business Center & Internet

Please help me figure what hotel these are! I'd like to buy them before the hotels change again! THANKS

Morning,

I started my search again today (using the links, of course!), and I figured out why I've been getting different prices and different hotels- sometimes I search 3/24-3/25 and sometimes I search 3/24-3/26 (because my plans are flexible).

For the longer trip, I see the hotels/amenities I mentioned; for the shorter trip I see a few others- 4* fitness, pool, restaurant, business, internet , spa. 3* fitness, pool, restaurant, business, internet. and 3.5* fitness, restaurant, laundry, internet.

On PRICELINE, once a bid is accepted, there is the option to add extra nights for the same price- is this not possible with HOTWIRE?

On PRICELINE, once a bid is accepted, there is the option to add extra nights for the same price- is this not possible with HOTWIRE?

This is not possible with HOTWIRE... this feature is only offered with PRICELINE.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Okay great. I'd like to determine the hotels available for both days.

To clarify my travel plans: My sister and I are going to Philadelphia on the same day for an event, she is leaving on Friday, and I hope to stay until Saturday. This is why I have been searching for different dates. We have no issue staying at different hotels and I am willing to switch hotels for Friday night.

Is it safe to assume that the 4* for 3/24-3/25 is Loews and the 3* either the Hilton Garden Inn or the Doubletree? What about the 3.5*?

and the 3/25-3/26 4* would be Le Meridien?

Will probably book both rooms this evening. Thanks

Yes, I checked the hotel list for matches, of the 4 hotels I mentioned, 3 were easily matched on the list as I asked about in the previous post, but there is no 3.5 star. However, that hotel is gone now. We are going to take our chances hoping for Loews, Doubletree/Hilton Garden & Le Meridien.

Thanks

Yes, I checked the hotel list for matches, of the 4 hotels I mentioned, 3 were easily matched on the list as I asked about in the previous post, but there is no 3.5 star. However, that hotel is gone now. We are going to take our chances hoping for Loews, Doubletree/Hilton Garden & Le Meridien.

Thanks

Thank you for keeping us updated and for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches. Please let us know if you have additional questions, as well.

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]