Hotwire Hotel: 4* for $126 - Chicago, Mag Mile 7/27 - 7/31

qwerty
By qwerty,
in

Sometimes the customer reviews can be the best clue as to which hotel it is (though I am fairly certain that different reviews come up for the same hotels over several searches.) A lot of the Westin reviews refer to the Heavenly beds (though probably not by that exact name.) I agree that this is probably the Hyatt since they have had a more recent renovation.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I get one review which states "The bed was so comfortable it just conformed to you as you slept" which could lean me more towards the Westin than the Hyatt... although i know nothing above the Hyatt's beds at this location.

If you book it let us know how it goes and please use this HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Here is one of the reviews that came up when I searched your dates for the property specified:

Customer: Mark C. from Madison, Wisconsin

Length of stay: 2 days

Would you stay again? Yes

Overall value: 4

Room Comfort: 3

Service: 4

Scale: 1-lowest 5-highest

"The location was nice, downtown just south of the river, and very accessible to all locations via walking, train, or taxi."

I'm really surprised that Hotwire allows reviews this specific to be shown on the website. Anyway, the Westin is north of the river but the Hyatt is south. I'm still thinking Hyatt.

Just remember that different reviews will often come up each time you search - look for specific clues. As an example, earlier today, I made a Hotwire purchase and landed the Westin River North for this coming Saturday. When I checked the date again a few minutes ago, the same property came up, with user reviews, and one said something about their room overlooking the House of Blues. That definitely points to the Westin.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]