Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Disneyland-Garden Grove) Crowne Plaza Anaheim

hossmama
By hossmama,
in

3.5* Crowne Plaza Resort Anaheim (Garden Grove)

Mar 22-25, 2011

Offer Price Summary

Bonus Cash Per Room, Per Night: $6.67

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $49.00

Total Offer Price Per Room, Per Night with Bonus: $55.67

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Charges to your Credit Card

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $49.00

Subtotal: $147.00

Taxes & Fees: $31.29

Total Charges*: $178.29

Started at $40. Had already tried today for 4* Disneyland North up to $70 but no success. Have been trying for about a week up to $70 with no luck Finally, success today! I used the Entertainment Book bonus cash offer ($20 off of three nights or more).

A curious note...after I won my hotel, I looked up the price online at Crowne Plaza website and and Expedia. It showed no rooms available! So I called the hotel and they said they had my reservation, thus I requested two queen beds. I wonder how they can sell rooms to Priceline if the hotel is sold out?? I know hotels oversell rooms, but this seems odd.

Also, there is a resort fee of $12 per day, but it includes shuttle to Disneyland and parking. We will have a car so I am okay with this.

Used the PRICELINE link.

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a good deal for this property, especially since they're showing no availability at their own site. There could be a variety of reasons PRICELINE having availability when their own site does not, but such a condition is certainly much more the exception then the rule.

Hope you're pleased with the results and all goes well with your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]