Hotwire Hotel: Identification? 4* Hollywood Beach Sept 4-7

aeronan
By aeronan,
in

Hi

I need help identifying a 4* Hollywood Beach Sept 4-7, 2011 listed for $85.00.

Amenities:

Bed Choice (this is listed on the hotwire main page, but not on the pop-up window for all amenities)

Resort

Near Beach

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

High Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Spa Services

I'm hoping it's either the Marriott or Westin. Don't want the Crowne Plaze.

Thanks so much!!

The amenity combination above matches previous reports for the Westin Diplomat so that would be my best guess for this one (the Crowne Plaza has never been seen with a Spa icon)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

aeronan

But does this guarantee a room in the Westin on the beach or is there a chance that I could be purchasing a room in their Country Club?

We can't guarantee anything. But the Country Club has not been seen with this amenitie combo so boards best guess would still be Westin on the beach since all signs leads to this.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please remember follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

I have the Marriott booked as a back-up plan. Right now, I'm afraid to book what I think is the Westin through Hotwire because of reading that some people have been sent to their County Club. No doubt a beautiful place, but we definitely want the beach.

Since I have time to watch this property on Hotwire & see what happens with others who win the Westin, I think I'll sit on this for awhile.

Thank you for keeping us updated. I would recommend keeping an eye on general rates in the area though, as if this is a popular time period, rates could ramp up while you're waiting. Additionally, the listing could change completely at and could instead point towards the Country Club or Crowne Plaza.

Please do let us know what you decide.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 10 months later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]