Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Anaheim - Disneyland - Garden Grove (Help)

chinezebabygurl
By chinezebabygurl,
in

Hi,

I looking for a 3.5* hotel in the Disneyland area. Any of those locations would work for me. I've been trying to bid for 3/25 - 3/28 and have bid up to $60. I was looking around the forum and seeing people get 3.5* hotels in the $40 range and was hoping to get the same. I'm guessing a lot of kids and college students will have spring break around that time, but I was still hoping for a better deal. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hi, I am a new poster (clicked your link to PRICELINE first!) I am interested in the exact same except for 4/1 through 4/5- any help appreciated would great and would like to do the same $40-$60 for a 3.5 star (don't want to pay for parking, so I guess I will leave out the 4 star unless it is worth it??) and would like to be in walking distance or good shuttle to Disney. Will be sure to click on your link and update once I get my price, thanks so much!

amymoraga

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The board would be happy to help you. But please start a new topic for your own stay as this thread will be used to reflect whatever the OP ultimately does for his/her stay.

And please list the amenties HOTWIRE associates with the hotel you're looking at and we'll have a look at this.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]