Hotwire Hotel: Help! ID 3* Ottawa East $73

sluggerkev
By sluggerkev,
in

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board, and the amenities are quite common for a3* hotel that i don't think we'll be able to gain too much insight into this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

sluggerkev

Keep us updated and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Please check and use our links (if possible) in the support page for your hotel direct purchases.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

PS. Please remember follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

sluggerkev In the area of Ottawa East, there are 2 possibilities at 3*, the Hampton Inn on Coventry Rd but I don't believe they participate in Hotwire/Priceline programs, I think their occupancy rates are such that they are full many nights.

The other property is the Chimo Inn on Joseph Cyr St, they do participate in Priceline and perhaps Hotwire - I think this will be your property. However, the amenities fit both properties.

• 1 month later...

So bid in $5 increments every day on Ottawa West 3 and 2&1/2 stars until I hit $80 and was rejected each time. Last ditch effort was $83 which would have equaled the same price to book online with Days Inn... and was rejected again.

Finally booked a double queen room at the Days Inn Ottawa West for $100 incl taxes and breakfast on their website.

Sad I couldn't get anything better through Hotwire or Priceline, but I'll keep using them for other trips.

Have a great day!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]