Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Phoenix (Scottsdale) Scottsdale Plaza Resort

FNL
By FNL,
in

Since that last thread worked so well, I need more in Scottsdale. This time for 3/20 to 3/27 - searched using the links from betterbidding as always.

I find;

3.5 Star in SCOTTSDALE for $135.00

Amenities; No smoking, fitness, pool(s), restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry, hi=speed internet, tennis nearby - when do "see all" spa services are added

85% Rcommended. Thought it might be Indigo, but Indigo should be in Old Town Scottsdale. Could be Cottonwoods, but the amenities don't match up quite right.

3.5 Star in OLD TOWN SCOTTSDALE for $145.00

Ameneties; Boutique, no smoking, fitness, pool(s), restaurant(s), Business Center, hispeed internet, golf nearby - when do "see all" tennis nearby is added

60% recommended. Looks like Hotel Theodore - which seems pretty poorly reviewed/regarded. I'm trying to avoid it.

3 Star in NORTH SCOTTSDALE for $103.00

Ameneties; Fitness, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, hi-speed internet. Nothing is added on "see all"

100% recommended.

Any ideas?

Best guess for each is as follows:

1) Scottsdale Plaza Resort

2) Hotel Theodore

3) unsure

Do take note of the very low 2.5/5.0 Tripadvisor rating HOTWIRE shows for the Old Town property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK..got another one coming up now...

3.5 Star in OLD TOWN SCOTTSDALE for $155.00

Ameneties; No smoking, fitness, pool(s), restaurant(s), Business Center, hispeed internet - when do "see all" nothing new is added

85% recommended, 4.0 Overall rating. Could THIS be the Inidgo?

Still haven't booked yet -- here's a new one though, for 3/20/11 to 3/27/11 - Scottsdale area

SCOTTSDALE SOUTH for $155.00 3 Star

Ameneties; Boutique, no smoking, fitness, pool(s), restaurant(s), Business Center, laundry, hispeed internet - when do "see all" golf nearby, tennis nearby and spa services are added

"still gathering reviews", 4.0 of 5.0 tripadvisor rating.

Any thoughts on this one;

MESA EAST for $86 3 Star

Ameneties; Resort, fitness, pool(s), restaurant(s), Business Center, laundry, hispeed internet, golf nearby - when do "see all" tennis nearby and kitchenette are added

75% recomended on hotwire, 3.5 of 5.0 tripadvisor rating.

I think it may be the Arizona Golf Resort.

The Arizona Golf Resort has never been seen with a Tennis icon before, but this would be my best guess for this property as well.

Since this an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I went with The Scottsdale Plaza - as identified here...at $130.00

I actually had the time today to swing by both Scottsdale Plaza and AZ Golf Resort - and AZ Golf Resort just seemed to be a little too dated, and really golf-centered for me.

FNL

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Yellowdog.

Amenities; Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service), High-Speed Internet Access, Tennis Nearby, Spa Services

I expect +/- $15/day resort fee.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]