Priceline Hotel: 4* Miami (Coral Gables-Coconut Grove) Hyatt Regency

JanetNC
By JanetNC,
in

Patience is a virtue. :) Needed one pre-cruise night and DH wanted to stay in Coral Gables, so booked a AAA rate ($175 + tax) at Mayfair for back-up.

Started bidding on 2/18 up to $100 using CG and six free rebids. On 2/20 had $5 bonus money, not accepted. Bid on 2/26 up to $100, still nothing. In FL high season good hotels appear to release rooms to PL only close to check-in, so I don’t bother to bid much until the last week.

Today reading that a previous poster got the Hyatt Regency CG for $106, I started at $70. PL countered with $90. I bid $80 by adding Adventura and won the Hyatt Regency. $98.64 total with tax. Very happy...have stayed here before with PL..great hotel!! Thank you for this wonderful resource. As always used your link to PRICELINE. Warm regards, Janet

Yes, I only bid 4* because wanted the Hyatt or Westin. Never bid a 3* anywhere unless no choice...good hotels and more "free rebids" for more fun and games!

I must thank you since it was your post that had me bid again.. was planning to wait until the weekend to give it another try.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]