Priceline Hotel: Question on Crystal City Hyatt Regency

B1n1
By B1n1,
in

I am not sure what their "official" position is but I have stayed here with FOUR adults! :)

If it is a busy time, they might not have availability for other than a king bed which would mean you could be in trouble. But the key is CHECK IN EARLY and ask for a room with two double beds. Sometimes you can call ahead and have them note it in your record (but they usually will not promise). Do not show up at the front desk with all 3 adults, either. Just one will work; you don't want them to try to charge you extra.

Also, a tip I would give on this hotel...do not park inside the hotel. Too expensive. There is lots of street parking on the street that you get through if you walk through the Enterprise Rent A Car lot (you can't drive through it but you can walk through to see what I'm talking about). After 5 and all day on weekends, these are FREE spots in lieu of the $20/day parking at the Hyatt.

The Hyatt has a reliable shuttle to the Metro and is a nice place but is beginning to show its age. For p-line/hotwire prices, though, it works!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]