Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (NMA-River North) Millennium Knickerbocker

bkcadavis
By bkcadavis,
in

Re-bid severl times started at 60 and ended up at 95.00 actually needed the room for two nights but only booked for one so far. I think I will try again in a few days to see if I can get something else. I called the hotel to verify the room choice and we have 4 adults in our rooms and they want us to get a king size bed or pay 30.00 additional to upgrade to a double room. UGH! Plus 20.00 for each extra adult. So an additional 70.00 per room per night.

Anyone had any experience with this hotel? Is there anyway to get around the fees?

Kristen

Sorry to hear that the result has been disappointing. :)

PRICELINE only guarantees 1 bed/double occupancy; it's up to the hotel in regards to handling two beds - some are willing to work with PRICELINE customers, while others may say no or charge (although the upcharge and extra guest fees are unusual, usually it's just the former.) You can try again at the hotel level or call PRICELINE, but otherwise, unfortunately there's not much else that can be done.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]