Hotwire Hotel: 2* Atlanta (Midtown) Super 8

Interliner
By Interliner,
in

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding :)

Can you please clarify if this is a HOTWIRE or PRICELINE win. If HOTWIRE, please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

We hope you're satisfied with the outcome and will like the Super 8.

Enjoy your stay.

Yellowdog.

I would say it's a one star at best. Very basic. Check in took almost 40 minutes. Only one (slow) person working the front desk and the small check in area was packed full. Hotel was full people who looked barely old enough to rent rooms. Party time all night. Walls were thin so you heard people and the sounds of fire/police cars all night as they passed down Peachtree. I was concerned for our safety and the safety of our car. Several people seemed to just loiter in the parking lot all day/all night. One of the three stairwells was blocked because the stairs had collapsed. Room was clean but furnishings/linens were worn out and old. No shampoo, just two tiny bars of soap. Fridge and microwave in room.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]