I need help IDing 4* Boca Raton area, 4/22 1 night $67

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Bus. Center

High Speed Internet

Gold Nearby

Thanks! (BTW - I used the betterbidding link to get to hotwire, but did not know how to link back to ask for help IDing)

Thanx for using boards HOTWIRE link :)

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Turin thread (post in that thread what you decided for that stay), then reply to this thread and we'll be happy to look into the above.

Yellowdog.

Good day, we did not do anything - did not stay in Turin after all as I had no idea what the hotel was. Do I need to go back to the Turin post to say this?

$67 is a good price for 4* in this area. 3* in that area is around $55 a night going rate, id def pay the little extra for the nicer spot. Using the trip advisor rating on hotwire im guessing its the Renaissance, Marriott, or it might even be the Boca Club Resort (probably the best place in town). It was also showing $65 for me now. Let us know, id like to find out as I go down that way sometimes!

edit: also checked the 3* is $57 for your night and appears to be the wyndam garden hotel from the amenities listed and trip advisor hint which si where i stayed last time and was pretty nice but the 4* was around $122 a night and I payed liek $53, for your $10 difference id def go with 4*!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]