Priceline Hotel: Advice for Downtown Philly

jasonchicago
By jasonchicago,
in

Hello. I've used Priceline and Better Bidding to stay at the downtown Philadelphia Marriott twice for a price in the $60 to $70 range. I'd like to try to do the same, or end up somewhere else near the Reading Terminal.

I am familiar with the rebidding zone strategy, but I can't seem to find the posting that helped inform me about which geographic zones in Philly do not have 3 1/2 or 4 star hotels. I don't want to end up in a far suburb or in NJ--any advice for which specific zones I should rebid would be appreciated.

I would like to keep it at $80 or under. Thanks!

Good evening. :)

The list of PRICELINE hotels that has been reported to the board is at this link, but it is recommended to use the service to see which zones currently do/don't offer 4* as an option as the list shows what has been reported to the board - and PRICELINE's offerings can change at any time.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Good evening. :)

The list of PRICELINE hotels that has been reported to the board is at this link, but it is recommended to use the service to see which zones currently do/don't offer 4* as an option as the list shows what has been reported to the board - and PRICELINE's offerings can change at any time.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks. I ended up figuring it out, but as of right now, there doesn't appear to be anything in my price range. If I try again later and win, I'll be sure to post it.

Thanks. I ended up figuring it out, but as of right now, there doesn't appear to be anything in my price range. If I try again later and win, I'll be sure to post it.

Sorry to hear that your bids weren't accepted. Best of luck on your next round of bids and thank you for keeping us updated.

Does this site include information about <a href="http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-1492259-10395159" target="_blank">Travelocity</a> "Secret Hotels?"

There have been some of them reported to the board in the hotels section towards the bottom of the main forum area ("Other Deals"), but the amount has been very limited and the board has not compiled the information or organized a section for them yet.

Thank you for using the site's Travelocity, HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]