Priceline Hotel: 4* San Diego (Coastal) Paradise Point Resort

imsocloey
By imsocloey,
in

I am nervous because that other traveler just posted how much he disliked it....but we have a family with 2 kiddos and really just want a nice space to entertain them...hopefully it will be fine? Maybe keep our fingers crossed for a bungalow? without ants? And see if we can play up the fact that it's our first time to SD to get our parking comped?

Check-In Date: Friday, March 4, 2011

Check-Out Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hotel Name: Paradise Point Resort And Spa

1404 West Vacation Road

San Diego, California 92109

Your Offer Price: $72.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 4

Subtotal: $288.00

Taxes and Fees: $48.36

Total Charges*: $336.36

I am nervous because that other traveler just posted how much he disliked it....but we have a family with 2 kiddos and really just want a nice space to entertain them...hopefully it will be fine? Maybe keep our fingers crossed for a bungalow? without ants? And see if we can play up the fact that it's our first time to SD to get our parking comped?

Check-In Date: Friday, March 4, 2011

Check-Out Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hotel Name: Paradise Point Resort And Spa

1404 West Vacation Road

San Diego, California 92109

Your Offer Price: $72.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 4

Subtotal: $288.00

Taxes and Fees: $48.36

Total Charges*: $336.36

I guess that other traveler is me? You got a better price than me. I was mostly pissed about the $25 per night parking fee. And I was disappointed in the quality relative to a 4 star. I was a business traveler. I think it's a good place for families. Lot of stuff to do, it's right on the ocean, and it's a real vacationy feeling.

imsocloey

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

I always take the TA reviews with a grain of salt. And keep in mind with TA reviews that many of those people paid full price, which is often significantly more, and may have different expectations at those price points.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Yellowdog.

paul_taylor

Can you please follow-up the requested information in your therad

I agree, I wish they would show how much people paid per night, then you could see where their expectations were coming from. We've rarely been disappointed in paying under 100 for a "4 star" hotel with priceline. You could do a lot worse. Either way, I appreciate the follow up and can't wait to see some ocean! And maybe even some whales!

imsocloey

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

I always take the TA reviews with a grain of salt. And keep in mind with TA reviews that many of those people paid full price, which is often significantly more, and may have different expectations at those price points.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Yellowdog.

paul_taylor

Can you please follow-up the requested information in your therad

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]