Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (SeaWorld-I-Drive-Convention Center) Rosen Shingle Creek

lillybo
By lillybo,
in

I am bidding lake buena vista area march 18-21 for 3.5 star and haven't got accepted for 60 and 90 for resorts. I am considering bidding 3* which I haven't done in the past because of the reviews.. Now I have been reading alot of the reviews and alot of the 3* have been renovated. Is it safe to bid 3* in the lake buena vista area or should I just stay in the higher level.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Opinions on a particular hotel often understandably vary from person-to-person. In terms of a 3* in this area, you have to be willing to accept any of the 3*'s in the zone (or 3.5*'s, as there is the possibility of the service upgrading you.) You can find the hotels that have been reported to the board in Florida at this link. There may be others beyond the ones that have been reported to the board.

What would be your desired max budget per night?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Opinions on a particular hotel often understandably vary from person-to-person. In terms of a 3* in this area, you have to be willing to accept any of the 3*'s in the zone (or 3.5*'s, as there is the possibility of the service upgrading you.) You can find the hotels that have been reported to the board in Florida at this link. There may be others beyond the ones that have been reported to the board.

What would be your desired max budget per night?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I have never paid more than 52 in the 3.5 star and mid $80's in resort for lake buena vista area. Now that I am above those bids and nothing accepted I was considering 3* but didn't see many 3* wins in this category. I was wondering if people just don't bid the 3* level lake buena vista. Just returned from the rosen shingle which was great but wanted to be closer to disney due to a conference. Is it better to wait to closer to the date and bid again in 3.5 and resort, do you think the prices go up or down closer to the date?

lillybo

Rates are higher than normal for your dates. And inventory looks a bit limited for higher rated hotels. I would go for the Maingate-Celebration zone if bidding for resort.

Is it better to wait to closer to the date and bid again in 3.5 and resort, do you think the prices go up or down closer to the date?

Sorry to say that we don't have any general answer for this. Please read this link: Should i Bid Early or Close to Arrival Date

Let us know how we can help you further

Yellowdog.

lillybo

Rates are higher than normal for your dates. And inventory looks a bit limited for higher rated hotels. I would go for the Maingate-Celebration zone if bidding for resort.

Sorry to say that we don't have any general answer for this. Please read this link: Should i Bid Early or Close to Arrival Date

Let us know how we can help you further

Yellowdog.

thank you for the information. I have one more question suppose you see someone getting hyatt regency for $87 someone else getting the marriott world for $90 same time frame. Normally the person that got hyatt worked their way up using free bids and the one that got marriott world started higher. If you start higher are you above the hyatt price range and marriott has openings at $90 or could you just end up paying three dollars more. Just a general question not particularly these hotels. I love name your own price and have taken alot more weekend trips just because of this. Thank you for your help another site you really can't ask questions..your last link was very helpful so was wondering if this is dealt with also. thanks

There is no way to know what inventory that PRICELINE has for a particular set of dates, as hotels offer discounted inventory by their choice, and both inventory and price can vary significantly from day-to-day. Overall, it's highly recommended to not try to bid higher for a particular property, as since there's no way to know PRICELINE's inventory, you could very easily end up bidding higher for the same property you would have gotten for a lower price.

There is no way to know what inventory that PRICELINE has for a particular set of dates, as hotels offer discounted inventory by their choice, and both inventory and price can vary significantly from day-to-day. Overall, it's highly recommended to not try to bid higher for a particular property, as since there's no way to know PRICELINE's inventory, you could very easily end up bidding higher for the same property you would have gotten for a lower price.

Decided to just try sea world i drive area although some were posting $42 for the same time frame I ended up with rosen shingle creek for $60 includes 5 bonus cash. Very nice property have stayed there before

lillybo

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Yellowdog.

NOTE: you can use our PRICELINE link along with your bonus money as follows:

1) click our link to PRICELINE and let the page fully load

2) at the top of the page go to MY PROFILE >> MY REWARDS

3) use the bonus money link found in the MY REWARDS section of your profile (and not the link in any emails sent to you)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]