Priceline Hotel: 4* New Orleans Downtown - reject up to 105$ :( 4/27-5/2

tripfun4444
By tripfun4444,
in

I know its the festival, but I have easily gotten rooms in the past during the festival.

If anyone has any suggestions pls let me know...otherwise will try again when i can...

Patience.

Good PL/HW deals for Jazzfest often don't show up until a few weeks before. With the later fest this year, it may be early April before the deals start breaking.

Hi - I am also looking for a jazz fest 4* hotel (5/5 thru 5/8). I ended up bidding up to $130 for a 4* in the FQ or downtown. Wasn't successful.

I began with $80 in just the FQ and gradually opened it up 4* AND 3.5* up to $110 in FQ, Downtown and Garden District. Sadly, no hits there either.

Pretty surprising even for jazz fest, but could be evidence of the "deals don't come until early April" theory. Bummer, but will keep trying.

I used priceline. This is my first post here, so please forgive any omissions.

Have other people used PL or HW successfully during jazz fest?

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

What would be your desired max budget per night?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks! I'd be happy around $150, but perhaps that's too much to ask during jazz fest! there's always the option of staying with (very generous) friends...

Going to try again tomorrow.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]