Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (SeaWorld - I-drive South area) 55$ 3/12/2011-3/15/201

fifib78
By fifib78,
in

Hi there,

I'm new to this Hotwire website, can you help confirm this hotel?

4* Orlando (SeaWorld - I-drive South area) 55$ 3/12/2011-3/15/2011

Amenities:

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant(

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access .

Golf Nearby

Spa Services

I am traveling from Ireland and am wondering is this area the best to base myself for spending time in Magic Kingdom? I don't want to stay in a Disney Hotel!

Thanks. :)

Hi there,

I'm new to this Hotwire website, can you help confirm this hotel?

4* Orlando (SeaWorld - I-drive South area) 55$ 3/12/2011-3/15/2011

Amenities:

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant(

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access .

Golf Nearby

Spa Services

I am traveling from Ireland and am wondering is this area the best to base myself for spending time in Magic Kingdom? I don't want to stay in a Disney Hotel!

Thanks. :)

use priceline, i was able to get 4* Rosen Shingle Creek for $41 around that same time.

look at the florida - priceline thread and you will see a bunch of us who got it cheap. use the bidding methodolgy in some of the threads to ensure you get this specific hotel.

Its not guaranteed anyone will get the same hotel regardless of the bidding methodology because you or the other bidders might have got the last priceline rooms alotted to that hotel. The bidder has to be happy iwth any on the list.

The way on hotwire i was using to tell between the RC and the RSC hotels were their tripadvisor ratings. RC was 3.5 out of 5 and RSC was 4 out of 5. great way to confirm a hotel or help at least narrow it down esp in orlando where there are so many hotels in each zone and having the same listed amenities.

use priceline, i was able to get 4* Rosen Shingle Creek for $41 around that same time.

look at the florida - priceline thread and you will see a bunch of us who got it cheap. use the bidding methodolgy in some of the threads to ensure you get this specific hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]