Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Hollywood) Roosevelt

slvrdlphn8
By slvrdlphn8,
in

Those are the only 4 stars in the Hollywood zone it appears. I live in Hollywood and I'm 99% sure there isn't another 4 star hotel around here. Unless you went in to the West Hollywood zone

Also personally, The Renaissance and the W are nicer than the Roosevelt. The W isn't in the greatest location, but the hotel is SO spectacular. I think it'd be a good win no matter what :)

whats the lowest price you think I could get on priceline?

If you enter "hollywood roosevelt" in the Quick Search above, you'd get all the winning bids reported here. I just did that, and the best number anyone has gotten this past year is $95 . There were a lot of reports, so it was a pretty good sample. The highest Priceline winning bid was $165. Rates are of course very date-specific, but it is highly unlikely you will get a 4* in that Priceline zone for less than $95.

You've got a little bit of time, so you could prove it to yourself by bidding some lower numbers first. Bids are free, except for using one's personal time.

Romelle

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]