Hotwire Hotel: 3* Toronto (Mississauga) Holiday Inn Mississauga

sparkypuff
By sparkypuff,
in

Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, High-speed Internet Access

Booked on the 2/21/11 for 2 adults and 2 children

When I booked, ratings was "Recommended in 90% of Hotwire customer reviews ". The next day, the rating shows "We are still gathering reviews for this property". But the price, amenities and everything else appears to be the same.

Based on the % recommendation, I thought it was likely to be Four Point because it has a higher rating on Trip Advisor than Holiday Inn. I wonder how Holiday Inn got 90% on Hotwire when the reviews are not that favourable on Trip Advisor?

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this new amenity combination for this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

There are multiple possibilities to explain the above... first, you can't be certain that the property with no HOTWIRE reviews is the same one that you saw the other day with a 90% recommendation (i'm guessing it was, but you can't be certain). As well, what if a hotel has a high retail price but a deeply discounted price... you could have a scenario where many full paying gets have a negative perception while the discounted guests feel they have a tremendous value. Again, not saying that either of these situations is the case here, but it provides at least two examples to explain the situation above, and there are likely many other examples.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]