Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (Universal - Sea World) Peabody Orlando

rainmaker4848
By rainmaker4848,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please go back to HOTWIRE and confirm the amenities you are seeing. For you dates i show the above 3* hotel, but with a Business icon, not an Internet icon (if you place you mouse over the icon it will show you what it is). Can you confirm whether it is a Business or Internet icon?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This appears to most likely be the Holiday Inn Universal.

I would suggest doing a HOTWIRE search for more than two people in the room to see if any other selections are offered, as well as seeing if EasyClickTravel has anything to offer.

Let us know whatever you end up doing for this stay and if we can be of more help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

WOW!!!

Congratulations are in order!!!

We've all been curious as to what the 4* in the universal zone is

i suspected the peabody in one of my earlier posts this month i think

also, that's an ancredible price for 4*

note: many rate the peabody from 4* to 4.5* to 5* so it's in the upper crust of the official 4* priceline rating, so this is definitely a great deal

the peabody sometimes comes up on HOTWIRE between $90---$120, but i don't think the peabody has ever come up on priceline, however i could be wrong

this is great because of the great debate over what the heck was going on in the universal zone for 4* and resort

i've stayed at the peabody and it's all it's cracked up to be, the hotel, the ducks

i didn't get a chance to eat in the 2 fancy restaurants but i hear they're both supposed to be fabulous

enjoy enjoy enjoy

I almost booked thru Hotwire , 4.5* for $93, and I know from reading this board that it will be Peabody. I just went to Priceline to check.

I was trying to get the resort for 75, then 80 and got rejected.

I tried the 4* for $79 and got it, so it is my first bid for that star rating. Wonder if it will accept $75... oh well, I am happy, I think I got a good deal.

Does anyone know if Peabody charges for parking? Also is there a room that we should asked for, or some tips to get a free upgrade? It's just me and my husband, no kids.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]