Priceline Hotel: 3* Montgomery Courtyard

bmw745ion19s
By bmw745ion19s,
in

This stay is for 2/18/2011-2/19/2011

I made this reservation on behalf of my brother for his friend that just needed a nighttime layover going back to Atlanta from Houston.

Hotwire Had the Wingate listed with the same amenities as the other 3* on the list for $59 ($74.xx all in) a night. I knew it was the Wingate by using the Tripadvisor rating.

The Wingate was fine and price OK but wanted to see if I could get it or something Similar on Priceline. According to the list its the only 2.5* hotel on Priceline. I could only bid twice so I had to start relatively close to the Wingate price.

I was going to do 3* first at $40 then move up to $50 and add the 2.5*. I got the little chance of success message but then I decided to reverse it as I hated to get the Wingate for more then I had to and figured I could add the 3* for the rebid.

Used the 2.5* and bid $45 first. Did not have a little or no chance message, I was automatically upgraded to 3* and they accepted the $45 ($59.xx all in) for the Courtyard on the list.

Kayak had call for the price of this hotel but pricelines price was $101.xx all in and the same on Marriotts site. Im sure he will find it comfortable for a nights rest and Im happy with the minimum $15 I saved us over the Wingate and $40 over published rates.

Hope this helps as I saw very few AL posts.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]