Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* NYC (Chelsea) Ramada New Yorker

Thesawch
By Thesawch,
in

Please use the links on the board each time you access PRICELINE or HOTWIRE.

This is just a one nite stay, 7/24?? As i'm not seeing this property when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing this on your own search? If so, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0chidlren? If you're only searching for double occupancy this actually seems a little high for a 4* hotel in the city during the summer... i am seeing rates in the $155-$165 for 4* hotels in nearby midtown zones which would likely work just as well as a Times Square zone hotel, imo.

If you do still see this property it matches previous reports for the Crowne Plaza, Inter-Continental and Millenium Broadway... but without being to view myself i'm not able to determine if i can filter down the possibilities at all.

Let us know what you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I see it now when searching for the same number of guests as you.

Unfortunately i'm not able to further narrow the possibilities and my best guess would still be one of the three above.

Not sure of your needs for this stay, but have you thought about trying for 2 rooms at a 3.5* hotel... i think you could do so for about the same price, it would give you quite a bit more room, as well as an extra bathroom for showering and getting dressed/ready to go out in the evening/morning.

Thoughts?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

...we want to be able to walk around and not take the subwasy etc as we won't have enough time to see it all.

What do you want to see/do while you're in town? I'd hope you'll re-consider your desire to not take the subways... it's the quickest the most inexpensive say to get around the city, and you'll be able to see/do a LOT more if you opt to utilize the subway.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

• 3 months later...

I am looking at this 4 star hotel in NYC on july 23 to 25 2011. The ammentities are Fitness center,resturants,Bussiness center and high Speed internet. The price is at $242 a night with 100 percent customer satisfaction. Does anyone know the name of this hotel?? Also sould I wait for awhile to book as the price may go down?? Thanks

Times Square- theater district I may add.

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire South Beach thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay. Then...

Please use the links on the board each time you access PRICELINE or HOTWIRE.
... click this HOTWIRE link and reply to this thread, we'll then have a look at your post above.

This apepars to be the same property you asked about in the first post of this thread:

There is a hotel on HOTWIRE that is 4 star with 100% customer satisfaction for july 24 th 2011 with the following ammenities.

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

And my best guess would still be the following three:

...matches previous reports for the Crowne Plaza, Inter-Continental and Millenium Broadway
... but i'll now add the Hilton Times Square to the mix as that has been reported tot he board with this amenity set since your original post. I think the Millennium Broadway is the least likely of the three, but any of these would be possible.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]