Hotwire Hotel: 4*+ Chicago for March 13 -16, 2011

arongangbar
By arongangbar,
in

This property matches previous reports for the W Chicago Lakeshore, but i'm not seeing it on a current HOTWIRE search for your dates... are you searching for 2rooms/4adults? Do you still see this on your own HOTWIRE search?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I see it now... my best guess would still be the W Lakeshore, but i'm a little less confident now. This HOTWIRE offering shows a TA rating of 3.5/5.0 for this property while the current TA rating for the W Lakeshore is 4.0/5.0. The HOTWIRE info isn't updated in real time (only about once per month) so the rating may have changed since HOTWIRE's last update, but this inconsistency does cast a little doubt on this ID.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not seeing a 4.5* in this zone when searching for these dates, but if you definitely want a hotel with a pool, I would definitely look for listings with a pool icon.

I'm seeing what appears to be the 3.5* Doubletree Mag Mile on HOTWIRE for these dates, but unfortunately that's an outdoor pool. The Avenue Crowne Plaza is also one of the more reasonably priced hotels for these dates, but unfortunately again, outdoor pool.

Regular rate, the Embassy Suites Lakefront is unfortunately expensive ($149 Expedia, coupon code FROST11 takes $10 off per night), but is a nice 3.5* w/pool, free breakfast/evening reception and larger suite room.

Thank you for using the site's Expedia, HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]