Hotwire Hotel: 4* Waikiki Beach Hotel - Please Help Identify

doug822
By doug822,
in

Hi,

I am looking for a hotel on Waikiki Beach from 5/16 - 5/18 for 2 adults. There is one on Hotwire in the Waikiki beach area for $152.

Amenities Include:

Near Beach

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High Speed Internet Access

Also it is Recommended in 90% of customer reviews.

I'm thinking it may be the Sheraton Waikiki, Outrigger Waikiki, or the Marriott. Also I am wondering if when you search for a different amount of people you get different results. For instance If I change the search listed above from 2 adults to 2 adults and 2 children it yields a 4* hotel for $152 with the same amenities as above with the addition of restaurant(s). It also is "Recommended in 90% of customer reviews". I guess what I am asking is if these two hotels could be one in the same or if it's just a coincidence and if hotwire changes the list of amenities depending on your search criteria. Any help with any of these questions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

To answer your occupancy question first, the answer is "both"... changing the occupancy level can result in different hotel(s) being offered. However, some hotels also use more than one amenity set, so if/when the amenities change, it's possible that it's the same hotel but with a different set of icons... or a different hotel entirely.

On your search(es) above (if you're seeing the same hotels i am) i'll speculate that you're seeing two different properties. The 2adult/0children hotel has not yet been reported to the board and i don't have a guess for this property... but the 2adults/2children property matches previous reports for the Marriott and that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your response, that gives me some good insight as to how the hotwire system works. I still have a couple months so I'll probably wait it out and see if I can get a better deal on priceline. I've bid up to $135 for a resort on priceline for those same days with no luck. Either way I will be sure to post my results on the board when I do book something.

Keep us updated and let us know if we can be of further help along the way (you can keep all posts for this stay in this thread, even if PRICELINE, if that is the service you ultimately use we'll then move the entire thread to that section of the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]