Hotwire Hotel: 4* ORD/3 * ORD chicago hotel

woodhead
By woodhead,
in

Hi !

I am back again asking for help .I know I can count on you guys.

This time,

Checkin:8 MAY , checkout: 10 MAY 2 rooms ,4 guests

4* BEST VALUE- $67

Selected amenities include: Airport Shuttle, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Business Center

3* BEST VALUE- $46

Selected amenities include: Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Business Center

Pls help me ID and select one.Also ,I am newbie to hotwire,SO I need to know what to do/(how to do) once I get the confirmation email(calling up the hotel,asking for NS room etc).

Also,since I did a search for 2 rooms,I hope both rooms will be done at one shot,pls confirm.

Thanks in advance,

woodhead.

The Hilton, Hyatt, and Westin are all believed to have the same amenty icons and rating so our best guess at the 4* would be one of those.

The 3* has not yet been identied.

If you include two rooms on the search than the resulting property will be at the same hotel.

Here is a thread on what to do after your purchase: AFTER BIDDING INSTRUCTIONS.

Since you're new to hotwire you can use the code GIFTCARD06 at check-out to get $10 off per nite of your hotel room (technically the code has expired but it's still been working without a problem)

Let us know if we can be of further help... please use this HOTWIRE link to begin yoru purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It's usually not a problem, but sometimes it can be, based upon the hotel's occupancy rate... if all the non-smoking rooms already have guests in them then there's not really much the hotel can do.

Should there not be able non-smoking rooms available, the most likely 'worst case scenario' is that you sleep in the room they give you and then the next morning you move to a non-smoking room for the balance of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

As per the link provided above, AFTER BIDDING INSTRUCTIONS, yes, you can call the hotel after your purchase is made.

However, it is a request and your actual room will likely be assigned based upon availability at check-in depending upon the hotel's procedure. This is the same for almost all 3rd party agencies and not specific to HOTWIRE.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]