Priceline Hotel: 4* Ft Lauderdale (Beach) Il Lugano

Bcagg
By Bcagg,
in

I have used Priceline and Hotwire for years and have used Better Bidding off and on as a guest.

I was looking for a 4 star or better in Ft Lauderdale Beach area in early March for 4 nights. I used Priceline this time because it appeared I would have a better chance to get the immediate beach area. All indications were that I would get the W or possibly the Westin. The W is what I was hoping for.

I started at 120.00 and while it did not take it it said if I bid 165.00 they would get me the 4 star. So I went up to the 165.00 and I got the Il Lugano. The hotel is 2 blocks from the beach but gets great reviews. Hopefully the reviews are correct.

Congrats on your success. :)

Nice deal for this property, which I believe is all suites.

If PRICELINE offers a counter-offer, you can try to see if the service will accept a lower price than that by using re-bidding.

Sharing previous wins with the board would be greatly appreciated, as the information can help others.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

I also got Il Lugano for my Priceline bid of $150 for the same time period. They are 2 blocks from the beach, but have a shuttle that will take you there. I also read a review on Trip Advisor that said they have beach chairs available. I have researched this hotel in great detail and while I was at first very put off that was what my bid got me, it seems that it is a very nice hotel and the rooms are very large.

Guess I will see you there!! Now every guest I pass or see at the pool, I will wonder if it is you!! Hope the hotel works out for you!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]