Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown Pike Place) Sheraton

Kimchi_Eater
By Kimchi_Eater,
in

I decided to bring my sister along on my Seattle weekend. We will spend Friday night at the Alexis together. I thought she would like some time to herself so I bid on another room in addition to the Westin I already had on 2/19. I started at $60 and worked up to $70. That seems to be the magic number for this weekend. I was surprised it wasn't the Westin.

I'll check into both places with my sister and let her decide where she wants to stay. I think the Sheraton is a great property but I've stayed at the Westin a few times and remember the great beds. The Sheraton has apool with great views.

As I've said before, I'll leave my car at a park & ride and take a bus downtown. Seattle public transportation is great and a car isn't needed for a great weekend. If arriving at the airport, there is a light rail to downtown that goes through the bus tunnel. It' very convenient to most hotels.

BTW, I was careful to start out from the PRICELINE link at this site. $70 for the Sheraton. That's better than usual. :)

Congratulations on your success!

Sorry to hear you didn't receive the same hotel as your previous purchase and you and your still be at different hotels, but it sounds as if this won't be too big of an issue for you and that you're happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Have a great weekend.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]