Priceline Hotel: 4* London (Regents Park-North London) Marriott Regents Park

kevlynne
By kevlynne,
in

These are sort of extreme options, as compared to B&Bs, but could work for your teenagers:

1 www.easyhotel.com

2 www.hihostels.com and then click International - there are seven Hostelling International ones in London. Teenagers like the opportunity to meet others of their age group

3 During the summer months a lot of the London colleges rent their dorm rooms out to the public

Romelle

We want to get two rooms. Would like to get a two bedded room for the kids and double/queen for ourselves. Would like to end up under $125 each which would probably be in the burbs. If we could end up with 3* close in even better.

Thanks.

The Regants Park area comes up with the Marriotts and Hilton with 2 beds per room. Your best bet might be to use hotwire as you can put in how many per room. If you put in 3 for one of the rooms you would get 2 beds and I know the Marriott Regants Park comes up on hotwire for a lot of dates. They also allow rollaways in that property. I have stayed there myself. I got it on priceline several years ago and had 2 rooms with 2 queen beds. It was very nice. A little farther out but you just grab the tube and your in the city in no time. If you bid priceline Regants park I think your chances of getting a room with 2 beds are good, and you will probably get the room cheaper than hotwire, but it you really have to have 2 beds I would go the hotwire route and enter 3 as the number in the room. For my dates the Marriott comes up and there is no price difference for 2 or 3 in room.

Started:

Regency Park 90

Bloomsbury 95

Mayfair 100

Westminster 110

The City 111

Kensington $115 struck after 15 minute wait.

Got 2 rooms. Not totally downtown, but not way out either. I am pretty darn happy. Oh yeah, I used your link.

Kevin

It is the Marriott Regents Park. A 4* property. The only issue will be internet for my son. Guess I will find him an internet cafe.

I stayed here several years ago and it was great. Big rooms with 2 queen beds. Nice clean property. Once you get on the tube it's not long to city center. For what you are needing this is perfect and hard to find closer in esp. using priceline and getting such a great deal. Have a great trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]