Hotwire Hotel: hotel for pistons game 2/11/11

cokegirl
By cokegirl,
in

Could really use some advice here since i have never been to the detroit area. Taking my 3 boys 22, 19. and 17 to see Lebron in Auburn Hills, MI on feb 11 and would like advice on a really nice hotel for us to stay at within 15 miles or so of the Palace. Any suggestions???

would really like some advice if possible. taking my three boys 22, 19 and 17 to palace of auburn hills to see pistons/heat game on feb 11 and have no idea where to stay. would like a really nice hotel for our trip. Any advice would be really appreciated. thanks!

Which zone(s), by PRICELINE name, are you willing to accept? What is your minimum star rating and expected budget? Are you looking for one room for four people? If so, are you ok with the risk that you could be assigned a room with only one bed? (if not, HOTWIRE may be an option)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (please click this PRICELINE link before replying)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I would like auburn hills or birmingham area since they seem like they are the nicest around there and at least a three star hotel. i can go two rooms and dont really care how much they cost, just do not want to get in a bad neighborhood or dirty hotel. any direction would be appreciated. thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
Which zone(s), by PRICELINE name, are you willing to accept? What is your minimum star rating and expected budget? Are you looking for one room for four people? If so, are you ok with the risk that you could be assigned a room with only one bed? (if not, HOTWIRE may be an option)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (please click this PRICELINE link before replying)

Thanks.

ended up booking directly through hyatt place hotel in michigan, due to worried about enough beds. thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]