Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip North) Wynn

tangy
By tangy,
in

Hi All!

Im new to bidding on priceline and thought i might give it a try since i hear wonderful things about it :)

Im looking to stay from 2/4-2/5 (only one night, 4 people) on the north strip.. preferably the wynn or the encore and lastly the plazzo. I was wondering if it was possible to get the room for $80 since its only one night and i hear the people can get it around $87. But im not sure if that's too cheap since the prices are around the $200 mark.

Im not sure how the bidding process goes and i've read the threads .. but im still a little confused on bidding and rebidding so that i can get he cheapest price. Please help me!

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Please provide your desired budget for the night and we would be happy to offer suggestions. Additionally, if you have four people in the room, I would recommend HOTWIRE over PRICELINE, as PRICELINE only guarantees 1 bed/double occupancy. HOTWIRE allows one to indicate how many are in the room.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Yes it's possible, but not guaranteed... which is what makes it risky :)

You could try to upgrade and the hotel could be full, not able (or willing) to accommodate your request, or could charge extra for a room with two beds (and you're hostage to whatever price they determine).

With the above noted it can be risky, but it's a risk some are willing to take... you need to determine your own tolerance.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi!

So I tried bidding accordingly to the threads i read on the forum. These are my results:

I used the rebidding zone technique but had my dates (2/4-2/6 in stead of 2/4-2/5) thinking i wouldnt win at a starting bid of $80 (shooting for the wynn)

I had no luck with the first few tries so I dropped the extra day and won the bid at $93 at the wynn!

Thank you sooo much for all the help! I greatly appreciate it and will use this forum every time from now on and tell all my friends about it too!

• 2 months later...

Hi again!

I am looking for a 5 star on the strip-south for memorial day weekend. (5/27-5/29)

I tried bidding at Priceline and went up to $130 and still got rejected. Im going to wait a day so that I can bid again..

Can someone help me with the bidding? Im looking to spend no more than 150/nighl including taxes .. if that is possible.

Much appreciated THANKS!!!! :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]