MN Minneapolis-St Paul LivINN Suites Burnsville

lialmn
By lialmn,
in

This place is very convienently located off of Route 35W, about a 17 minute drive from downtown Minneapolis. The parking was plentiful and the area is well lit. Nearby "walkable" restaurants include Timberlodge steakhouse, Hooters, Perkins, etc. The lobby is very modern looking with high ceilings. The checkin process was efficient. No mention of priceline. I noticed on the piece of paper that I signed that 24.64 was going to be charged to the priceline credit card. (Hmmm... with a tax of 9.5%, the room rate was 22.50? oh well I overbid). I got a room on the top floor (4th). The clerk mentioned that they have breakfast for us in the morning. This place does have a limited amount of double beds and rollaway cots available, but they were all taken when I called to give my preferences.

The room is rather small, and the first thing I notice was that the TV cabinet/closet is huge, compared to the size of the room. The room had a king sized bed, two night stands, a small circular table with two chairs, a refrigerator and a microwave. The TV is approximately a 24". The bathroom was indeed one of the smaller ones that I've experienced, but everything in the room was clean. A big perk of this place was that it had COMPLIMENTARY wireless internet access.

The breakfast in the morning consisted of a basket of packaged snacks (doughnuts, muffins) that is located behind the lobby, and if you wanted coffee, the clerk gives you 4 quarters and you head to the vending machines to get your coffee. Complimentary Sunday's Edition of Pioneer Press was available. The breakfast was definately the strangest that I've ever experienced, but it is better than NOTHING.

This place is priced at 49.99/night or 179.99 weekly. Comparatively, this place is very similar to the Extended Stay Americas. The room is smaller and it doesn't have a kitchen. It also doesn't have a desk where you can do your work, but it does offer free internet. It is very fitting for a 2* hotel, and considering the cheap price I would stay here again.

Check-In Date: Saturday, April 16, 2005

Check-Out Date: Sunday, April 17, 2005

Hotel Name: Livinn Suites Burnsville

13090 Aldrich Ave S

Burnsville, Minnesota 55124

952-890-7999

Summary of Charges

Your Offer Price: $27.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $27.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $10.29

Total Charges: $37.29

First tried 2* at 25$, and rejected, then added Burnsville and increased to 27$ and was accepted.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]